Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cover of The First Ever DYFI Calendar and an Update


I finally finished the calendar and sent it on it's way to the printing company a few days ago (a little after 12:00 am on Friday morning... lot's of late nights spent trying to get it finished.)  I should have them printed and ready to go within the next 2 weeks!  I can't wait to see the final product.  It has taken a lot of hard work to get the calendar project to this point, but I've had a lot of fun doing it.  I'll let everyone know when they are here!

Thank you!
Felicia Tindal

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job Felicia, I can't wait to see the finished project, thanks for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work thanks for all your time & effort you put into this event. The cover looks great.

    ReplyDelete